Welcome to Pet Companions, where your pet's happiness and welfare is our number one priority! Sometimes you don't want to burden friends or neighbours with looking after your pets, or are unsure about leaving pets whose needs are a bit more complex. Pet Companions can help!
Pet Companions provides care for any type and number of pets within your own home and offers doggy day care and holiday boarding in a home from home environment, relieving stress on your pet and worry for you. We aim to find out as much about your pet as we can so that we keep as close to your furry friend’s routine as possible.
There are all sorts of reasons why you might sometimes need someone reliable to provide care for your pet. Perhaps you’re:
- going out for a long day trip or having to work longer and need someone to call in over lunchtime to let your pet out/feed/give fresh water/give medication
- going on holiday and need someone to come in once or a few times daily to feed/give fresh water/walk/clean out/fuss and play with/give cuddles
- recovering from an illness or accident, or looking after a relative and need some short term help
- going into hospital or have a sudden emergency
At Pet Companions we understand how much your pets mean to you, and that sometimes the best thing is for them to remain in their home, where they feel safe and secure, and equally sometimes your dog might benefit from being looked after in a family environment, with lots of company, both human and doggy! We also understand how difficult it is to find an honest, reliable carer who you feel happy to leave your pets with, and who will provide the exact care you require. We are fully insured to provide all animal care both while in your home and out on walks; as well as while being transported in a car. Our insurance also covers the home services we provide, and cover for key-holding; so you can be completely relaxed!!
All our boarding services are fully licensed by South Gloucestershire Council.
Whatever your pet care needs, just ask if we can help!
Have a look around the site and please use the contact us form if you have any questions at all, we’re always happy to help!!
Thanks for visiting, we look forward to meeting you and your pet(s) soon!!
We can offer multiple daily visits tailor made to suit your pet, and a homely boarding service whether just for the day or longer:
- your pet(s) get individual care and attention
- your pet can keep as close to their usual routine as possible
- no stress for nervous pets at having to leave their home
- any training you are doing can be continued
- your pet will have all their home comforts and lots of love and fuss!